Tuesday 8 September 2015

Are You Partaking?

Sometimes I wonder if I am doing my part to rise up to my full potential and making blessings accesible. I look back on the past month and then look at the person I am now...

Have I changed for the better? Then I look at the life I was living before this journey of a mission and know that I am only doing my best.

How do we reach that potential and partake of the privileges?

"As you read the scriptures and listen to the words of the prophets with all your heart and mind the Lord will tell you how to live up to your privileges."

Without my Savior there is no way that I would be able to receive those privileges but if I'm doing the best that I can everyday and striving to be more like Him, He will make up for the rest.

"We will be able to do all things through Christ who strengthens us."
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and we'll talk (: